QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
Whether your needs are QuickBooks Set-up, Training, Conversion from Desktop to Online, File Clean-up or Processing Payroll through QuickBooks, at B&C Accounting Services we have several Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors who can help you.
Here’s 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- Save time on bookkeeping and paperwork. Many simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically through QuickBooks, making it easier to run your business.
- Easily generate reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- Save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. The accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. Create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the US Small Business Administration’s recommended format recommended.
- Customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. QuickBooks has customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Not-for-Profit organizations.
- Rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- Save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- Get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- Easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software. This means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without envelopes, stamps or paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.