In this April 20 webinar, Nicole Teska, Bob Teska and Bill Kriesel, three partners from our firm, present a webcast update that discusses the following topics:
- Market Update by Bill Kriesel CPA/PFS, CFP®, AEP®
- FAQs B&C has received this week
- Status of SBA Loan Programs
- Sole Proprietor Guidance on Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- How to Record PPP Loan Proceeds
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance
- Economic Impact Payments
In addition to the valuable content presented, individuals and area businesses are also given the opportunity to ask our experts questions. Click here to view the presentation.
The webcast refers to several resources participants can use, which are listed here:
- Check Status of Economic Impact Payment – Select Get My Payment
- Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here – If you have not received your Economic Impact Payment, you receive federal benefits, were not required to file a tax return for 2018 or 2019 and have a qualifying child, then the IRS is requesting you log in to this non-filer website by noon Wednesday April 22, 2020, to enter information about qualifying children. If you have already received your $1,200 payment, by law, the additional $500 per eligible child amount would be paid in association with a return filing for tax year 2020.
- SBA – Paycheck Protection Plan Report 4-16-20
- Diversified Capital Management: Market Review – 4-20-20
- Diversified Capital Management: Quarterly Market Review: Jan-Mar 2020
Bowers & Company CPAs aims to offer helpful information to our clients and friends. Learn more about how we can help should your business need services.
Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Department of Treasury, we inform you any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document or video is not intended for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.