This May 20th webinar reviews the Tax Provisions of the CARES Act.
David A. Ayoub, CPA, Partner-in-Charge: Tax Department and the American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association (ASLRRA) present a review and discussion of the tax provisions included in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, and implications for both individuals and businesses.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- Employee Retention Credit for Employers
- Delay of Payment of Employer Payroll
- Temporary Repeal of Taxable Income Limitation for Net Operating Losses
- Modification of Rules Relating to Net Operation Loss Carrybacks
- Modification of Limitation on Losses for Non corporate Taxpayers
- Corporate Minimum Tax Credit
- Deductibility of Interest Expense
- Bonus Depreciation Technical Correction for Qualified Improvement Property
Bowers & Company CPAs aims to offer helpful information to our clients and friends. Learn more about how we can help should your business need accounting and financial services.
Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Department of Treasury, we inform you any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document or video is not intended for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.