- Tax Compliance, Planning and Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Marital Dispute Advisory
- Food Service
Originally from Baldwinsville, NY, David graduated from SUNY Oswego with a B.S. in Accounting.
Initially starting his Public Accounting career with Frank & Zimmerman & Co. CPAs in Manhattan, David went on to establish himself as a sole practitioner in Upstate New York from 1990 until joining Bowers & Company in December 2006.
David is a member of the Firm’s Tax department, focusing on small business clients, construction, food service and recreation industries.
David is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, specializing in Marital Dispute Advisory, and a member of B&C Valuation Group, a practice group of two Certified Valuation Analysts who provide Business Valuation and Litigation Support services for a variety of clients.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member – Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- Member – CNY Collaborative Family Law Professionals, Inc.
- Member – International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member – AICPA Forensic and Valuation Section (AICPA-FVS)
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- President – International Association of Approved Basketball Officials – Board #38 (IAABO)
- Chairman – Audit & Budget Committee – International Association of Approved Basketball Officials – Board #38 (IAABO)
- Past President – Oswego Kiwanis Club
- Former Manager and Member – Oswego Little League
Accounting & Finance Resources Curated For You
Join our mailing list to receive updates and resources designed to improve your bottom-line