- Auditing & Accounting
- Banking & Financial Services
- Business Combinations & Reorganizations
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Small Business
Originally from Syracuse, NY, Joe graduated Magna Cum Laude from Hartwick College with a B.S. in Accounting while also minoring in Finance and Economics. Joe is a Senior Audit Manager with over 11 years of experience in public accounting, beginning his career and earning multiple promotions with a Big 4 accounting firm before joining Bowers and Company in the fall of 2019. Joe’s experience includes concentrations in the financial services, real estate, business services, consumer, healthcare and technology sectors, and he has extensive audit and review experience with both public and non-public clients.
Joe has proven success working with organizations in proposing and overseeing the implementation of internal controls and process/system improvements to help improve efficiency and reduce operational risk. Additionally, Joe specializes in assisting clients through the accounting impacts of business combinations, reorganizations and investment transactions.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member – Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Little League Baseball
- Junior Achievement Program
Accounting & Finance Resources Curated For You
Join our mailing list to receive updates and resources designed to improve your bottom-line