- Tax Planning for High Net-Worth Individuals and Companies
- Analyzing Current Tax Law in Order to Maximize Deductions and Credits.
- NYS Empire Zone Tax Law
- NYS Brownfields Law
- Railroads and the Utilization of the Federal 45G Tax Credit.
Originally from Cazenovia, NY, Patricia graduated Magna Cum Laude from Le Moyne College with a B.S. in Accounting in 1984, as part of their integral honors program. She obtained a Master’s Degree in Accounting from Syracuse University in 1996 while working as a graduate teaching assistant.
Patricia has been with the firm since 1996 and has over 25 years of experience in public accounting. Patricia has specific experience with taxation issues relating to the Convenience Store and Energy Distribution industries.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – Morrisville State College’s Advisory Board
Accounting & Finance Resources Curated For You
Join our mailing list to receive updates and resources designed to improve your bottom-line