- Business Valuation
- Marital Dispute Advisory
- Tax Compliance, Planning and Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnership/LLC Taxation
Originally from the Watertown, NY area, Rick graduated Summa Cum Laude from SUNY Oswego with a B.S. in Accounting and was licensed as a New York State Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in 2000.
Rick is Partner-in-Charge of the Firms B&C Valuation Group, and a member of Bowers Railroad Practice Group and Construction Industry Practice Group. Rick has many certifications through the AICPA including CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst), ABV (Accredited in Business Valuations), CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant), CITP (Certified Information Technology Professional), and CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics).
Rick’s areas of expertise include business valuation and appraisals for buy/sell agreements, estate planning, gift tax, C Corporation and S Corporation tax planning and compliance with a concentration in manufacturing and construction, reorganizations and mergers, marital dispute advisory services, representation before the IRS and state taxing authorities, Partnership/LLC taxation, and individual tax planning for high net-worth individuals.
- Member – New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – AICPA Forensic and Valuation Section (AICPA-FVS)
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – B&C Railroad Group
Accounting & Finance Resources Curated For You
Join our mailing list to receive updates and resources designed to improve your bottom-line