Small Business Consulting
Our experienced team provides the financial consulting services and coaching small businesses need to become more profitable. With decades of financial and consulting experience, our team gets to know your business inside and out. We will assist you with strategy, planning and problem solving, helping you to develop the business skills and knowledge you need to achieve big results.
During the next decade, family businesses across the country will attempt to successfully transition nearly $1 trillion in assets from one generation to the next. Bowers & Company has established the Family Business Practice Group, a team of expert accountants and consultants committed to helping you meet this challenge head on.
We offer the following services for Family Businesses:
- Conflict management, negotiation and problem solving
- Developing effective compensation systems for family members and key non-family employees
- Facilitating regular family meetings to establish business goals, values and priorities
- Family office implementation and management
- Key non-family executive search and placement services
Services You Can Expect
Bowers & Company provides a wide range of business consulting services to assist you in planning and improving your bottom-line results.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Business Entity Planning & Considerations
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Bank Financing Options
- Merger and Acquisition Consulting
- Ownership Succession Planning
- SBA Loan Assistance
- Cash Flow Management
- Fraud Examination
- Internal Control Assessment
- New Business Formation
- Succession Planning
- Estate and Tax Minimization Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
“Bowers & Company does excellent audit and tax work but what makes them truly standout is their ability to offer sound business advice and advisory solutions. They are like an extension of our own management team; from helping us develop a new business line to transitioning the company to the next generation. ”
–Mike Romeo, President – Black River Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
Accounting & Finance Resources Curated For You
Join our mailing list to receive updates and resources designed to improve your bottom-line